Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011! Hooray!

So after a long holiday hiatus from blogging - I'm back! And guess what?  Ready to announce the launch of my new ad-Venture by bringing Reality Manifest to life!!! I'm so thrilled. Here I hope to share my knowledge of health, nutrition, herbs, self-awareness, love, laughter and life in my attempt to make a difference in people's lives. My goal is to reach as many people as I possibly can take control of their health and realize that the body is truly a wondrous and unique temple. Plus, it's the only one we get, so we better begin taking excellent care of it now. Whether you are experiencing illness, need a boost in health, or would simply like to know ways in which you can be extra good to yourself (in every way) this is the place for you!  Come explore what I am offering, join me in one event (local or virtual), and allow me to guide you in your transformational process.

My core belief is that the body is often the part of the mind-body-trilogy that gets the most abuse. Most of it is unintentional, because we are not given a manual on how to operate it and are often misinformed of the proper ways toward nutrition and health. So we eat what we are told to eat (processed, fatty, unnatural, unhealthy) without much questioning. Then we become sickly, to the point of needing medication just to get through the day. The dollars spent each year on prescription medication is in the BILLIONS. Outrageous if you ask me.

But there is light, I assure you :) and it comes in the way of natural foods. You are what you eat? INDEED. I also believe that food has consciousness, so eating living foods (fruits and veggies), makes you lively. But that's just the tip of the iceberg! Visit Reality Manifest to find out more about what you can do now to begin the shift to better, more vibrant health. Here's to your well being!

Love & Light,
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment