Tuesday, August 17, 2010

how it began (abstract)

my life is so intricately woven lovingly to put everything in its perfect place, for my growth and benefit always. the fog has lifted and the radiant glow of a brand new day in connection to the oneness of the universe where i am the master manifestor of my world. and by loving one, i love the many. and by loving the many, i love one. ONE. everyone is a reflection of me. i am a reflection of everyone. it's simple. it's complicated. it's north. it's south. it's the beauty of a world that makes perfect sense in the ultimate love. love that is eternal. that does not harm or hurt. only nurtures and guides. perfect. the sun will always shine somewhere, in some part of this planet. and i will shine with it, everyday of my life and then with it, as one, when i return to the source. there is no separation anymore. only whole. ONE. FOREVER. BLESSED. thanks for everything, even for the things i don't know or see, and for the many things that are yet to come. oh, it's a brand new day alright, and one that i have been waiting for my entire life. and the smiles are non-stop and the heart is overflowing. i thought it was good before. now, it's an understatement for sure. gushing over you. aww love, thanks for loving me. i feel so flattered and honored. serving you is my pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment