Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oprah's Farewell

Yes. Everyone is talking about her. With good reason. The woman is absolutely amazing. Oprah. With one name. That's all she needs.



For me it was about her showing me a map, of how to tap into what she tapped into, of how to learn what she learnt (the important lessons in life), of how to make a difference, of how to be the best me, of how to let my light shine. Even how to expand my consciousness into what it is now, and it keeps growing. What an incredible gift to give to someone she has never met through a medium that touches millions everyday. That was what made her magical in my eyes. Because of her, and many others, I know that anything is possible. That the human spirit prevails.

Raw. Real. Honest. Transparent. Heart full. Loving. Giving. Comforting. That's how I perceive her. And she's not perfect. Her story is full of traumatic events and challenges, and yet she rose to the top. That's why I love her so.

Listen to These Words:
Oprah's Farewell Message


I'm plugged in. I want to continue spreading the messages. To be of service. To lend a voice to the evolution of mankind so that there are more Oprah's in the world. People unafraid of their dreams, of the light within, of hope, and to carry that to unseen corners of the world.
 
I'm not sure how life will be without "O", but I know it'll never be the same...
 
With a heart full of gratitude - Thanks, Oprah.

+E



www.realitymanifest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment