Friday, May 6, 2011

Etsy Store is Now Open!

It has taken months of preparation, but it's finally here!

PlantaE Botanica by Erika Matos
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PlantaeBotanicals?ref=si_shop

My very own Etsy store. It has been a journey to overcome my fear of success and acknowledge that this was possible. It's one step at a time, but slowly seeing progress. The support from my beloved friends and family have made this all possible.

This store is dedicated to my Abuelita (grandmother) who rejoined the Light, leaving this physical realm October of last year. I feel her strongly with me guiding and supporting every move to make this endeavor a reality. She was an herbalist by tradition and an amazing healer. Her footsteps are too big to follow, but her path is definitely worth traveling. Some of her legacy through herbal remedies and folkloric rituals is what I'll share with you all.

It's amazing how much we take for granted on our daily grinds. I'm making efforts daily to live more presently and love and enjoy everything and everyone around me. The Universe is supporting me and I feel the Love! Here's the proof:

PlantaE Botanica by Erika Matos
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PlantaeBotanicals?ref=si_shop

There's much more to come. I listed a few things just to get the ball rolling. Believe me, inventory is WAY bigger than that. Stay tuned for the fully manifested dream!

Thanks for the support.

Sending Love and Light your way,
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment