Thursday, June 30, 2011

Crossing the Finish Line

Today is the last day of The E3Woman 26-Day Blog Challenge. It has pushed me to be more creative, and seek more information, while honoring my commitment to complete the 26 entries.  Needless to say, I am overwhelmed with a joyous sense of accomplishment. I didn't know if I had that many entries in me within a month, but it turns out that where there's a will there's a way. I find inspiration daily. The trick was to translate those feelings into the text that became the blog entries for the month of June 2011.




Maybe the information shared wasn't new, but it represented the lessons that I was experiencing each day, which I believe were worth expressing. Because of this journey I feel more defined,  understand more of what I offer the world, and know that it works for me.

During this process I also connected with amazing women who are delights in the flesh. At first they made me feel intimidated, because their posts were so sharp, targeted, and everything felt connected and relevant. Then I understood that they were just sharing their lights and knowledge the best way they knew how. It liberated me to just be myself on blog, just like I would be anywhere else.

I invite you to read the blogs posted on the Blog Challenge Page. There's a treasure of information awaiting you.

Thanks for the opportunity, Kadena Tate. It has been a real pleasure.

Full of Joy and Excitement,
+Erika

________________________________________________________
Erika Matos is a transformational agent, a certified health and nutrition educator, intuitive healer, and life coach helping people shift in the right direction by critically rethinking everything assumed to be true about what it means to be a happy, healthy, prosperous being. To learn more about her work visit http://www.realitymanifest.com

2 comments:

  1. Erika...participating in the http://e3woman.com blog challenge by Kedena Tate was a wonderful project. I would definitely agree that participating in the post there was growth in self, business (or blog), and relationships. I am glad that I have connected with another blogger with rich information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika, there are no words that can fully express the depth of my gratitude for your participation. I am honored that you chose to take the journey with me for your words were delightful, inspiring and filled with beauty. Sincere apologies that i am just now responding to your post. Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete