Wednesday, June 1, 2011

When in Doubt, Wait it Out

Sometimes we get a little stuck. We don't know where to go, or what to do. It's ok. Wait it out. Take a deep breath. Put the situation on a shelf. In no time the solution will present itself: either the answer will come through you or to you, by a Divine 'Coincidence'.

Often, we are tempted to force the situation. We want what we want, when we want it, rather than stepping back and allowing the Universe handle things in the same perfect fashion it has since the beginning of time. Relax. Stop thinking of the problem. Usually, when we do, it becomes crystal clear what the next step should be. No need to rush anything. All is happening exactly as it should.
Go ahead. Give yourself permission to continue on with something else, and let this situation that is stressing you out handle itself. You'll be glad you did!

Many Blessings,
Erika



Erika Matos is a transformational agent, a certified health and nutrition educator, intuitive healer, and life coach helping people shift in the right direction by critically rethinking everything assumed to be true about what it means to be a happy, healthy, prosperous being.
To learn more about her work visit http://www.realitymanifest.com/

3 comments:

  1. I just bought a picture that says "Cherish Today, Live Today, Dream Tomorrow." It now hangs next to a printed copy of the Serenity Prayer that features a less popular second “verse” which says:

    “Living one day at a time;
    Enjoying one moment at a time;
    Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
    Taking, as He did, this sinful world
    as it is, not as I would have it;
    Trusting that He will make all things right
    if I surrender to His Will;
    That I may be reasonably happy in this life
    and supremely happy with Him
    Forever in the next.
    Amen.

    I couldn’t agree with you more, Erika. Sometimes, despite our need to “make things happen” for ourselves, we simply must wait and allow life to unfold.

    Many Blessings to you as well,
    Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this post about the power of patience. What would our lives look and feel like if we gave ourselves permission to "expect the best" and "trust" that no matter what shows up, it is for our highest good? That is what I work on, some days it is a moment to moment process.

    I gently tell myself to sit down somewhere, calm down and stop blocking your blessing! LOL Many blessings to you as well. I am enjoying the experience of your wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true Erika. I am so the one who wants what I want when I want it and then the Universe reminds me that I just have to be patient. Great post.

    ReplyDelete