Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Universe is Endlessly Bountiful

"Every moment of your life is infinitely creative and the Universe is endlessly bountiful. Just put forth a clear enough request and everything your heart desires must come to you." - Shakti Gawain

When I began studying Universal Laws, which include the Law of Attraction, it was difficult for me to see how it could work. I began to practicing, and being the good doubting Thomas that I was, I didn't understand why I didn't see any results. It wasn't until I let go of the skepticism, that things began manifesting beautifully, often better than what I had originally in mind.


My erroneous belief was that I had to see in order to believe. What I know now is that we cannot see, until we believe. Once we are able to see, faith grows passionately. I just have to remain aligned with my purpose: to heal, empower, enlighten and serve. The more I engage in it, the easier I am bringing forth my reality. I am dedicated to assisting my clients do just that. My desire is to help you, and as many people as I can, reconnect with the Highest Self.

Shakti Gawain always reminds me of the power of intention. She's an amazing personal growth teacher. Focus your attention anywhere and the energy invariably flows in that direction. You must have a clear idea and specific goals. Do you know exactly what kind of life you are building? Are you powering your desires with belief? If so, get ready to move mountains!


A tip on Manifesting: Replace the word "want" with the word "desire". It removes the lack mindset associated with "wanting" and adds positive emotion to move you in the right direction.


Expect Miracles!
+Erika

________________________________________________________
Erika Matos is a transformational agent, a certified health and nutrition educator, intuitive healer, and life coach helping people shift in the right direction by critically rethinking everything assumed to be true about what it means to be a happy, healthy, prosperous being. To learn more about her work visit http://www.realitymanifest.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment